How to apply for the Master Rider Education
The Master Rider Education was launched by Global Equestrian Group in December 2021. The new initiative by succesfull riders and entrepreneurs Andreas Helgstrand and Ludger Beerbaum is now open for applications.
The Master Rider Education is there to educate, empower and inspire jumping and dressage riders, preparing them for success in the equestrian sport and industry of tomorrow. Are you a jumping or dressage rider on M level or higher and do you want to educate yourself as a rider in the best possible way? Then the Master Rider Education is something for you. Before you apply it is important that you look at the criteria below and see if you meet the requirements for applying.
The aim of the Master Rider Education is to educate highly skilled jumping and dressage riders. There is a strict admission process to ensure the best selection of riders for the education. Before applying for the Master Rider Education it is important to make sure you fit the criteria for the application. In order to apply for the Master Rider Education you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a minimum of 16 years of age
- You have obtained secondary-school diploma or higher
- You ride and compete at M level or higher with recent and adequate competition results*
- You are able to bring your own horse for the educational program
- You are able to read, speak and listen in English language on B1-B2 level**
* Dressage: US Thrid Level, UK Advanced Medium, GER M**, NED Z1/Z2. Jumping:1.30m
** This is an international study taught in English, it is therefore important that your English skills are suffient. Please follow the self-assesment grid by Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/other/language-skills-self-assessment-grid_en.pdf
How to apply
If you meet the requirements for applications you can apply for the Master Rider Education by e-mailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the first of May including:
- Resume including personal information (photo, age, nationality, contact details) education, work experience, sport results and skills
- One recent video of training
- One recent video of competition
A selection committee will select riders from the received applications. These applicants will receive an invitation for the admission exam. The admission exam consists of riding tests, a theoretical test and a personal interview. The riding tests are a.o. judged by Andreas Helgstrand and Ludger Beerbaum. The admission exam takes place appr. in May 2023 at Helgstrand Dressage in Denmark for dressage riders and Beerbaum Stables in Germany for jumping riders. Riders who have passed the admission exam will receive a personal call shortly after the admission exam day.
Contact us for questions and study fee information requests.