The data controller is:
Global Equestrian Group A/S
CVR number: 39690799
In Denmark, Global Equestrian Group A/S is responsible for the following websites:
We process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the EU's data protection law.
- contact via social media
- contact via website, apps
- contact via email
- contact via newsletter
Use of images
Regularly, we host events where we take photos and video for use in marketing. Should you be on any of this material and want it deleted, you are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
Please attach a copy of what you want deleted.
You can sign up for our newsletter via the website and invoices that you receive. By signing up, you accept that we may send you our newsletters via ActiveCampaign and that we can use your email address for retargeting, where we can advertise to you through e.g. Facebook and YouTube. You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time and thus revoke your acceptance. The easiest way to do this is by using the link at the bottom of one of our newsletters.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending marketing, for instance via emails or text messages, with news, promotions, offers, as well as information about giveaways and events
- Administration of your relation with us as registered
- Sending service messages
- Personalization (profiling) of our marketing and websites for you, based on your click behavior in relation to the marketing received by means of cookies
- Statistical purposes for optimizing our marketing and websites
Profiling – marketing
We may use profiling to target our advertising if you have agreed to this when giving your consent to receive marketing.
The profiling will not significantly affect individuals as it is limited to marketing. The profiling can be done by compiling data about your behavior on our websites and digital media with the information you have provided in connection with behavior on our webshops and by your registration to receive marketing.
We profile which areas and products you are most interested in, in order to target our advertising to the most relevant offers, news and products for you.
You can object to direct marketing at any time.
Data submission of sales horses - text and images
Text and information about horses who are to be assessed by Helgstrand Dressage, submitted via a form on the website, are stored for up to 3 months after which the data is deleted.
Cookies and pixel tracking
Below, you can read about some of the tracking we do when you visit our websites.
- Google: Google Analytics, Google Search Console provides usage statistics
- Facebook: In order to target advertising, social media track users
- MailChimp/ActiveCampaign/Klavio: When newsletters are sent out, information about users is tracked
- YouTube: Provides usage statistics such as which videos you have seen and how much of them you have seen
How to delete cookies
Cookies delete themselves after some time, but they are renewed during each visit if you accept the use of them. You can completely block or delete cookies at any time.
Here, you can read more about what cookies are: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering/
If you want to delete cookies you can see a guide to do this here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering/
Data insight and deletion of data